WorldHope Missions is a local church based missions agency that seeks to advance Gods kingdom by supporting, working with and establishing local churches in various countries of the world by organizing and planning short-term foreign mission trips made available to American churches.
To expose the American church to Gods heart for evangelizing the world. We desire to cause a movement of Believers to a place of actively serving and caring for the poor and needy of the cities of the World. Our prayer is that many will sense Gods call to become a missionary to the various cities and countries of the World.
• Our first goal is to support and strengthen the local church we are working with in that country.
• To help the local churches present the life changing Gospel to their people in relevant and sensitive ways.
• To provide each local with the material they need to faithfully disciple their own people.
• To see the heart and attitude of those who go on these Mission trips to change and be broken for the world that God loves.
• To provide on-going support for the local churches that we work with on our Mission Trips
The required training needed prior to our departure to Thailand is as follows .
• Each person must read the following 2 books "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan and "He Speaks to Me" by Priscilla Shirer. You will be tested on them to insure you have read and understood them.
• There is a one day training that will be done here in Chicago, on Friday, December 19th, beginning at 12:00 pm sharp, the day before leaving to Thailand. Your housing and meals will be provided for you on that Friday.
• There is a "People Skills 101" class that is required for those who are going. This will enable you to obtain a basic understanding of how to relate to the people in their culture.
We need various donations in order to insure that our Mission Trip is a God-centered success. If you are willing to make a donation of any of the following items, please let us know ASAP.
1. Money donations of any amount are desperately needed for the ministry projects.
2. Children's Toys in good condition for the children in the refuge camps and orphanages.