To glorify God by reaching lost people of all nationalities in the city, and enable them to become spiritually mature, radically devoted to Christ, to faithfully serve God, and be willing to live for His cause.
1. To compassionately evangelize the Poor, Needy and less fortunate and affirm their human dignity, value and worth in this life.
2. To actively reach out to the broken and hurting families of the community in order to restore them to spiritual, emotional and relational wholeness.
3. To correctly teach every Believer historically consistent, sound doctrine and how to apply the truth of Gods Word on a daily basis.
4. To help every person in the Body of Christ to actively grow in their love for God, His Word and faithfully engage in doing the work of ministry.
5. Establish a Bible Institute to teach sound doctrine and Theology to Pastors and church leaders, and equip them to plant and lead Bible based churches.
6. To actively be engaged in community and church-wide Racial Reconciliation, where Blacks, Whites, Latinos, Asians and all people are loved and accepted for their uniqueness in regards to who they are as Gods creation.
7. To establish a community center that has after-school clubs and tutoring to reach Youth and Gang members, and provide an escape from the violence of the streets in a safe and caring environment in order to communicate the Gospel to them.
8. To mentor and empower Youth to become the next generation of Spiritual Leadership in the Church and community.
9. To have an alternative educational opportunity. Hope International Christian Academy
10. Establish the Hope College Scholarship Fund to help urban youth acquire a Christian College education at Liberty.
11. To Engage in Urban and Cross-Cultural Church Planting.
12. Plant New Hope Bible Churches in India, Africa, and Latin America
To be a passionate praying Church, that seeks the face of God, and trusts in Him to do supernatural things in our midst.
To be a passionately evangelistic Church that desires to reach the lost at any cost.